A website hosting and/or Business Email customer can create and manage email boxes via their SiteControl management interface. The instructions in this article are not applicable to Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.
I. How to create a new Business Email mailbox:
2. Click the Manage Email link available on the home page.
3. Make sure you have the correct domain name selected in the Currently Managing drop-down menu and click on the Create Email Address button to begin creating mailboxes.
4. On the Create Email Address page, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Select the mailbox type. For further information about the mailbox types and how to upgrade your mailboxes click here.
Important: Mail type mailboxes are included in all website hosting / email plans.
- Step 2: Enter the name of the new email address. The email address will also become the username for the mailbox.
- Step 3: Enter and confirm a password in line with the provided password complexity requirements.
Note: The two icons in the step 3 area indicate if the password requirements are fulfilled and if the password fields match.
- Step 4: Choose to activate and configure additional options like automatic replies and email forwarding. There is also an option to allow or disallow mailbox upgrades to other Business Email plans.
- Step 5: When you are ready, click on the Create Email Address button.
Important: If you need to reset the mailbox password, follow this article.