A website hosting and/or Business Email customer can create and manage email boxes via their SiteControl management interface. The instructions in this article are not applicable to Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.
I. How to create a new Business Email mailbox:
1. Log into SiteControl with your username and password (click for instructions)
2. Click the Manage Email link available on the home page.
3. Make sure you have the correct domain name selected in the Currently Managing drop-down menu and click on the Create Email Address button to begin creating mailboxes.
4. On the Create Email Address page, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Select the mailbox type. For further information about the mailbox types and how to upgrade your mailboxes click here.
Important: Mail type mailboxes are included in all website hosting / email plans.
- Step 2: Enter the name of the new email address. The email address will also become the username for the mailbox.
- Step 3: Enter and confirm a password in line with the provided password complexity requirements.
Note: The two icons in the step 3 area indicate if the password requirements are fulfilled and if the password fields match.
- Step 4: Choose to activate and configure additional options like automatic replies and email forwarding. There is also an option to allow or disallow mailbox upgrades to other Business Email plans.
- Step 5: When you are ready, click on the Create Email Address button.
Important: If you need to reset the mailbox password, follow this article.