In order to access your account, you have to log into SiteControl, our suite of web-based account management tools. With SiteControl, you can manage your services at any time and from any location, as long as you have an Internet connection and a browser.
This article contains the following sections:
- SiteControl Login & Overview
- SiteControl Password Change
- SiteControl Username Recovery
- SiteControl Password Recovery
I. How to log into SiteControl
1. Please visit: https://sitecontrol.incauthorityweb.com
2. Enter your username and password and then click Login.
Home Page Overview:
The SiteControl interface is organized into several areas, which are accessible by clicking on tabs at the top of the page:
- Home: Includes general information, and quick access links to commonly used tools
- Manage Services: This is where you manage your main services (domain name, website, email) and features.
- My Account: This area allows you to view and edit contact and billing information for your account, including login information.
- Order Services: This area allows you to order new services such as web hosting and emails.
There are also a series of links at the top right corner of the screen:
- Preferences: This area allows you to adjust the Auto-Logout option.
- Help Center: A direct link to the Help Center.
- Contact Us: This area provides information on how to contact Technical Support and Billing, it also includes a direct chat link to reach us.
- Logout: Click on this link to log out of the SiteControl interface.
II. Password Change
Your SiteControl password is used to log into your control panel. You can change this password at any time. Keep in mind that the SiteControl password is not necessarily the same password you use to access your mail or FTP files.
To change your SiteControl password:
- Click the My Account tab in SiteControl.
- In the SiteControl Login Information panel, click the Edit Password link.
- Enter your existing password and your new password.
- Click Update Now.
Keep in mind that your password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least 1 numeric character.
III. Username Recovery
If you don’t remember your current SiteControl username, you can use the Forgot Your Password or Username? link on the login page of SiteControl.
Once you fill in the necessary information, the system will send you an email with your username to your account's personal email address.
IV. Password Recovery
If you don’t remember your current SiteControl password, you can use the Forgot Your Password or Username? link on the login page of SiteControl.
Once you fill in the necessary information, the system will send you a password recovery email at the Personal Contact email address for the account. You can follow the instructions in the email to update your password.
Important: Keep in mind that the password recovery email is valid 24 hours.