SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates are essential for delivering a secure shopping experience for your online customers. SSL is a transaction security standard that involves encrypting data and transmitting it via a secure online channel - helping protect your customer’s identity, credit card details and other sensitive data.
To secure your website and e-commerce transactions, purchase SSL certificate by following the steps below:
2. Click on Website under the Manage Services section.
3. Scroll down, find and click the SSL link. You can also click SSL in the left navigation panel in SiteControl.
4. Select the proper domain name from the Currently Managing drop-down menu
Note: SSL certificates can be ordered via SiteControl only for domains that have active web hosting services.
5. Under the Select a SSL Certificate Authority section, click View SSL Certificates and review the information and prices of the available SSL certificates.
6. Inc Authority partners with GeoTrust, a leading certificate authority, to issue SSL certificates. We do offer the following types of certificates:
- GeoTrust TrueBusiness ID OV
- GeoTrust DV
|GeoTrust DV||GeoTrust TrueBusiness ID OV
Fast Domain Validation (DV) SSL
Secure your website fast. GeoTrust DV certificates are one of the quickest ways for you to start protecting online transactions and applications with SSL. With an automatic authentication and issuance process, it takes just minutes to get your certificate. After that, managing and renewing your certificates is a snap. With GeoTrust, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice, or reliability.
Organization Validation (OV) SSL
Business-class SSL - only better. When it comes to selecting SSL security for your business, you have a lot of choices. With GeoTrust, the decision is easy. GeoTrust TrueBusiness ID SSL certificates let your customers know that your site is trustworthy and that you take their security seriously enough to get your certificate from a globally trusted certificate authority.
Note: SSL certificates require a Dedicated IP address. A dedicated IP address, which is an additional product, is assigned to one domain and is not shared by other domains. Along with the SSL certificate order, the system will issue a dedicated IP address for your domain and create a one-time $19.95 charge for it.
7. Choose an SSL Certificate and click the Activate button.
8. On the Generate CSR and Purchase SSL page, follow the instructions and fill in the required information.
Fill in the Admin Contact field.
Fill in the Billing Contact field.
Fill in the Technical Contact field.
Fill in the Approver Info field.
Note: The Approver Email can only be an email address with username such as: "admin; administrator; hostmaster; postmaster; root; webmaster" @ the domain you are purchasing the SSL for!
9. When you are ready, click the Purchase Certificate button to place the order.
Important note: Please note that after your purchase was successful, you will receive two emails at the approver email address:
- one email to approve the SSL purchase
- second email with the SSL certificate, which you need to forward to our support team for installation.