You can register new domain name(s) directly through your Control Panel:
3. Type the desired domain name in the Find New Domain Name (s) box and check if it is available for registration by clicking on Search.
4. On the next page, you will see a list of suggested domain names and their according price. If your domain name is available, you will be able to check the box on its left side. That will mark it and you will be able to click on Continue. If the domain name that you searched for is not available, you will be able to choose from a list of similar domain names.
5. After that, you will have to choose the term for which you want to register the domain name in years. From the Set Years drop-down menu, you can select a term of 1 to 9 years. Then, click on Continue.
6. On the next page, you will have to add the registrant information (registrant, billing, administrative and technical contact information). There are options to import the contact information from your account with us, to import all the contact information from another domain that you have in your account or to manually enter the contact information. After you are done, you will have to click the Continue button on the bottom of the page.
7. Then review and accept the Registration Agreement
8. Click on Purchase Now on the next page to complete the registration process for your domain
You can find more information on how to manage your domain name post the registration in our Domain Registrations, NameServers & DNS category.